Welcome to the Montana World Trade Center!
For nearly two decades, Montana World Trade Center (MWTC) has served Montana as a trusted business adviser. We work with more than 320 World Trade Centers around the globe, foreign consulates, trade associations, US Commercial Service Offices, and many others in order to provide Montana companies with actionable information, prescriptive export strategies, on-demand project management, and long-term strategic guidance. If you’re interested in initiating or growing your sales outside the U.S. but not exactly sure how to turn perceived opportunity into meaningful pieces of business for your company, MWTC can help.
Offering international market evaluation, prospect generation and qualification, project management, comprehensive export strategy development, and quick answers to pressing international business questions, MWTC is an essential extension of your business development team and a trusted adviser for businesses across Montana. Enjoy the benefits of membership now.
Check out Bannockburn Global Forex, LLC December 2019 update here.
MWTC’s Featured Member
Montana World Trade Center is excited to introduce Spika Design & Manufacturing, Inc as our newest Featured Member!
Spika Design & Manufacturing, Inc creates and builds custom work platforms to increase productivity and eliminate risks at the job site by preventing falls and other hazards. Located in Lewistown, Montana, Spika Design & Manufacturing, Inc builds platforms that are efficient, intuitive, and secure to make sure the risk of injury is non-existent. They have over a decade of experience in customizing platforms to reduce falls as well as the longest warranty in the industry at 10 years! Spika Design & Manufacturing, Inc has designed custom work platforms for every branch of the U.S. military, NASA, and many other companies and industries across the globe.
To check out Spika Design & Manufacturing, Inc and some of their past designs, visit their website here:
What is CES?
CES® is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers. CES showcases more than 4,500 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers, and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 300 conference sessions and more than 170,000 attendees.
To learn more about the CES conference held in Las Vegas, January, 7th- 10th, visit https://www.ces.tech/.
MWTC & CES 2020
Montana World Trade Center offers its members several benefits at the 2020 CES, produced by the Consumer Technology Association. These benefits include, but are not limited to:
EXCLUSIVE WTC DELEGATE BENEFITS (Only available through this program):
• FREE Complimentary CES 2020 attendee registration (allows access to exhibit show floor, keynote addresses, SuperSessions, and select conference sessions).
• 25% discount off the purchase of a Conference Pass (starter or deluxe pass).
• 10% discount off exclusive StoryTech VIP Impact Tour, including pre-tour briefing, refreshments, floor tour with one of our industry experts, plus trends white paper.
• Invitation to the International Matchmaking Reception held on the opening day of CES, Tuesday, January 7, 2020. (RSVP Required)
• Access to International Business Centers on-site, including Wi-Fi, computer stations, laptop hookups, refreshments, translators and private meeting rooms at Las Vegas Convention Center and Sands Expo.
• Invitation to private WTC Delegate-only Breakfast on Thursday, January 9, 2020, sponsored by CTA. (RSVP Required. Space is Limited)
SPEAKERS: Mr. Gary Shapiro, President, and CEO, Consumer Technology Association.
Mr. Scott Ferguson, President, and CEO, WTCA
Mr. Chris Meyer, Executive Director, WTC Las Vegas
• Invitation to a private reception for WTCA delegates hosted by WTC Las Vegas and its Business Club on Monday, January 6, 2020. (RSVP Required)
• Assistance with economic development meetings, tours, and events in Las Vegas on Monday, January 6, 2020 (upon request), offered by WTC Las Vegas.
• Access to a specially-priced block of hotel rooms, subject to deadlines and limited availability.
• Additional Air Service support during key dates and select markets.
• FREE Assistance with booking group dining reservations.
• FREE Assistance with booking cultural and tourist attractions.
• FREE Las Vegas Monorail passes (as requested).
• FREE Destination maps.
For more information on Montana World Trade Center member benefits, give us a call at (406) 243-6982 or email email@example.com.