PLEASE REGISTER HERE.
a one-on-one meeting with our expert
FREE—evening TechEx Live Case Study
Please mail checks to MWTC at: Gallagher Business Building, Suite 257, The University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59812 or call 406.243.6982 to pay with a credit card.
About the Event
Does my product need a license for export? What’s considered “dual use?” Is my conversation with a prospective foreign buyer considered a “deemed export”?
Take a deep dive with MWTC Tech Export Team member Justin Cook about the dos and don’ts of export licensing and compliance. Learn about export control policies, regulations, and compliance programs before you engage in export. And if you’re already engaged, make sure your business development and management team understand the basics.
And there’s more! Learn from your peers with a live case study at our FREE evening event, featuring Ascent Vision. Hear members of our Tech Export Team weigh in on best practices while learning about Ascent Vision’s experience selling internationally. Refreshments will be provided.
Transportation and Systems Engineering Building, room 333
2327 University Way
Bozeman, MT 59715
- 8:00 a.m.: Check in and coffee
- 8:30 a.m.: Export Control 101—ITAR, EAR, and OFAC
- 10:30 a.m.: Introduction to Exceptions/Exemptions (focus on Canada, Europe, and Cuba)
- 11:30 a.m.: Due Diligence and Implementing an Export Control Program
- 12:30 p.m.: Close
- 1:30-5:30 p.m.: A limited number of one-on-one meetings with our expert
- 5:30-7:30 p.m.: TechEx Live Case Study, showcasing Ascent Vision
This event is being hosted by MWTC in conjunction with Montana Department of Commerce, U.S. Small Business Administration, Michael Best, and U.S. Bank.