Montana Environmental and Engineering Consortium
To develop local, national and international project and business opportunities for Montana companies with expertise in natural resources, environmental engineering, energy development and global change. The service sectors primarily include: Engineering and Smart Technology, Ecological, Water Resources, Climate/Global Change, Oil, Gas and Mining.
To create and implement practical, innovative and cost effective solutions to problems of environmental protection and development.
Benefits of Working with MEEC:
- MEEC can offer a competitive fee schedule while delivering a full range of quality services in a time efficient manner; reducing cost and project lead time.
- Support from Montana’s Governor and state agencies give MEEC the proper support to effectively complete a project.
- Ability to recruit and organize Montana companies with world class capabilities
- Effectively respond to global needs and demands
- Partnership with the University Systems
- Support from the Montana Governor’s Office of Economic Development
If you would like more information about MEEC please contact Nicole Hagerman at 406.243.6982 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the MEEC information as PDF
Download Brochure of Project Experience and Industry Services