The Montana World Trade Center and the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center have launched a customized export training program to help Montana companies develop and build export sales. The program brings together the state’s best experts on exporting and export resources in one location.
Rate of $895, Valued at $2,800
Limited to 8 Montana Companies per Location
Qualifies for the Incumbent Worker’s Training Program
2012 Session Dates:
Billings: Coming Fall 2012. Session dates to be announced (register here
To download the ExporTech brochure, click here
Why Should Your Company Attend?
- Small and medium size enterprises account for about 30% of U.S. exports. With the global economy up 3.9% in 2010, now is the time for your company to get involved and improve your stake in the international market.
- ExporTech provides the time and resources to create a successful international growth plan, including market entry and distribution strategies.
- An expert panel to review each company’s growth plan.
- The program includes expert speakers, mentors and one-on-one coaching.
- You will gain access to networks, resources and tools to help increase export sales.
- Limited enrollment guarantees a high caliber of training and resources.
Who Should Attend?
- This program is designed for decision makers who can implement export strategies:
- CEOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents
- Export Directors, Managers and Business Development Executives
- Companies new to exports or interested in exporting
Training program includes 3 one-day sessions over 3 months
Incumbent Workers Training Program
ExporTech qualifies for Montana's Incumbent Worker’s Training Program (IWT). IWT can provide grants of up to $2,000 per full-time employee per fiscal year, and up to $1,000 per part-time employee per fiscal year, for job training for employees of small businesses (20 employees or less). IWT funds are for worker training that is an integral part of a plan for worker retention, skill improvement, and wage enhancement.
The employer must apply for an IWT grant through one of three organizations that will assess eligibility and need. Those organizations are the Montana Manufacturing Extension Center at MSU Bozeman, the Small Business Development Centers sponsored by the Montana Department of Commerce, and the Business Expansion and Retention (B.E.A.R.) teams sponsored by the Montana Economic Developers Association. Local contacts for these organizations can be obtained at your local Job Service Workforce Center.
To download both parts of the IWT application, click here (Part 1, Part 2).
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Deborah Nash at 406-994-4507 or firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
This project is funded in part by a grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding should not be construed as an endorsement of any products opinions, or services. All SBA-funded projects are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.
To learn more about the benefits of ExporTech, contact the Montana World Trade Center: